Instructional Designer Internship
At The Alchemists Ark Pvt. Ltd (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Project acquisition: Understand client requirements, Perform needs analysis.
2. Project initiation: Perform content analysis.
3. Solution development: Develop scripts for e-Learning modules & storyboards.
4. Project delivery: Co-ordinate with the Development team for production, Review the developed modules and Ensure timely delivery.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Instructional Designer at The Alchemists Ark Pvt. Ltd. will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a consulting, training, e-Learning++ company focused on Sales, Distribution, Supply Chain and Marketing. They help these teams to work effectively, efficiently and seamlessly. Towards this they consult, they train, they build and implement bespoke e-Learning++ and IT solutions. In their major client engagements they do all of these and thus ensure success.
They are based out of Pune, India. Their team consists of Engineers, MBAs in Marketing and Finance, Economists, IT and e-Learning++ geeks. Most of their engagements require cross-functional expertise which they have all under one roof.
Most of their clients are market leaders or challengers aiming big. They are not service providers driven by clients’ stated needs. They are Solution Partners, co-creating simple solutions that work and driving implementation through the client’s larger teams.