Test Designer Internship
At Philips India Limited (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Efficient V&V test strategy formulation for the System release
2. Member of the Problem Report Management Team as of Release for Verification and validation activities
3. Creating end to end V&V strategy, planning, estimation and WBS and responsible for execution till end
4. Defining end to end Test automation strategy, scope and approach
5. Conducting end to end Verification and Validation of the product(s) / product line(s)
6. Testability review of the user needs, intended uses and system requirements
7. The architecture of the test environment and test infrastructure
8. Defining the entry, suspension, and exit criteria for System Verification
9. Maintaining the System V&V Test Traceability Matrix (TTM)
10. System Verification Specifications quality and completeness
11. Assessing the Verification Baseline change impact and updating the System Verification Specification as appropriate
12. Gathering Risk Assessment test Verification Evidence
13. Complete design release V&V test evidence
14. Defect analysis post reporting and conducting reviews
15. Framing and execution of end to end automation strategy and approach
16. Reg ression testing, HALT or HAST
17. Pro-active contributions to V&V process and efficiency improvements.
18. Training the development and testing organization in testing discipline
19. Representing the testing organization in the architectural community
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Test Designer at Philips India Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.