Manufacturing Engineer Internship
At Philips India Limited (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Drive ZERO DEFECT Manufacturing process by adopting latest technological innovations /Drive POKAYOKE/Built in Quality. Process Transformation, Risk Analysis & Providing the necessary controls in the manufacturing process to achieve zero process defects.
2. Lead for Life cycle management of Product & Drive Managing and implementing Technical/Engineering changes on production line without any stoppages.
3. Drive improvements in Production Line efficiency by providing technical guidance & solutions . Drive development of new jigs and fixtures as part of continuous improvement.
4. Drive Process automation/Testing automation to improve the manufacturing processes , cycle time and reduce human interface
5. Drive Process Validations for New Products /New Lines and partner with NPI teams to deliver the defect free product
6. Drive improvement projects with cross-functional support & and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of product quality, shorten lead times and reduce costs.
7. Establishing, organizing, training and delivery of the manufacturing process for New Products related to routing, layout, rules and means of production.
8. Drive innovations in production tooling’s and templates and ensure timely validation /revalidation . Drive development of new jigs and fixtures as part of continuous improvement.
9. Technical support and deliver integrated management of improvement projects related to processes within the DMC, Pune organization such as Tooling Managements, Test strategy and where possible, the interfaces with the Global IS Ops / BI.
10. Deals with Different Manufacturing Sites within Philips for Product Transfer & LCC programs from Industrial Perspective.
11. Support NPI Buyers & SQE for Supplier selection as well as Establishing the right process at Supplier end & PPA Approval.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Manufacturing Engineer at Philips India Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.