At Anchanto Services Private Limited (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage customer accounts, monitor health, interact with them on regular basis.
2. Analyze customers’ trend on product usage, comfort and upsell opportunities.
3. Deal directly with customers over phone, email or live chat.
4. Respond promptly to customer inquiries in professional manner.
5. Handle and resolve customer queries, complaints and achieve a high customer rating.
6. Maintain regular updates on internal tools related to issues and account status.
7. Online demonstration of Anchanto products to potential and existing customers 8. Responsible for resolving customer queries to the fullest with all required patience.
9. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
10. Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource, and track closure.
11. Keep records of customer interactions, queries and complaints on internal tools.
12. Regularly update help center with new queries and findings.
13. Continuously monitor customer activity reports and take action proactively.
14. Manage lifecycle of customers to convert them from free to paid subscription.
15. Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to achieve customer success.
16. Proactively evaluate process and suggest improvements.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Product Support at Anchanto Services Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Anchanto, through its proprietary SaaS products and global partner network, delivers exceptional service, world-class ulfilment solutions & partnerships, driving businesses to eCapable their business. Anchanto’s multi-award winning SaaS Technology and integration with ecosystem players makes online selling and e-commerce logistics simple for everyone enabling and connecting all key players across the globe. Anchanto was founded by Mr. Vaibhav Dabhade on 17th June 2011 in Singapore with the vision "to give customers an enchanting experience” through software platform and associated services. Anchanto now has customers in 10+ countries across the word and helps customers integrate seamlessly onto 41+ marketplaces such as Lazada, Zalora, Qoo10, Flipkart, BliBli, Amazon, and eBay etc to push inventory, digital contents, and promotions and receive customer orders, all in real time. 3M, PayTM, DKSH, Luxasia, Essilor, La Roche Posay, ASOS are some of their key customers.