Customer Satisfaction and Evaluation Internship
At National Aluminium Corporation India (NALCO), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. To make brief study of the company i.e. NALCO
2. To find out the importance of solving the customer’s complaints
3. To make study on the customer’s complaint resolution method carried out by NALCO
4. To study the customer satisfaction strategy as carried in-house by NALCO and to study about the Customer Satisfaction Index
5. To analyze the CSI
6. To find the customers who buy through the Corporate Marketing Department of NALCO
7. To evaluate Satisfaction levels of customers on the following grounds
8. Customer Satisfaction Surveys conducted by NALCO
9. Most important parameter in the products and services offered by NALCO
10. To offer suggestions, if any for improvement of Customer Satisfaction
11. To initially make a brief study of the Aluminium industry both in the global scenario and in the Indian scenario
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines. NALCO is one of the largest integrated Bauxite-Alumina-Aluminium- Power Complex in the Country. The Company is low cost producer of metallurgical grade alumina in the World as per Wood McKenzie report. With its consistent track record in capacity utilization, technology absorption, quality assurance, export performance and posting profits, NALCO is a bright example of India’s industrial capability.