Mobile Communication Internship
At Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work on telecom technology products and services.
2. Provide solutions for current and future requirements of telecommunication and converged networks including those required for rural application
3. Provide market orientation to R & D activities and sustain C-DOT as center of excellence
4. Build partnerships and joint alliances with industry , solution provides, telcos and other development organizations to offer cost effective solution.
5. Support telcos and service provides in the introduction of new technologies , features and services by optimal utilization of installed network.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. formed in October, 2000, is World's 7th largest Telecommunications Company providing comprehensive range of telecom services in India: Wireline, CDMA mobile, GSM Mobile, Internet, Broadband, Carrier service, MPLS-VPN, VSAT, VoIP services, IN Services etc. Presently it is one of the largest & leading public sector unit in India.
BSNL has installed Quality Telecom Network in the country and now focusing on improving it, expanding the network, introducing new telecom services with ICT applications in villages and wining customer's confidence.