Machine Learning Internship
At TestRight Nanosystems (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Study and analyze the basics of chemometrics (a type of ML).
2. Use software like Unscrambler to derive sense out of datasets.
3. Develop machine learning algorithms for predicting the true values of fat and protein % in milk.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Machine Learning at TestRight Nanosystems will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
How would you know if that jacket is genuine leather, or pick up the sweetest apples from the store? They are developing the world's first pocket molecular sensor, which allows you to find out the exact composition of the material around you so that you know what you are paying for. TestRight is a hardware startup incubated at IIT Delhi and has been awarded at international forums for its cutting-edge technology in optoelectronics.