Chemical Engineering Internship
At Spilcare-O Metaclen Private Limited (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Prepare a marketing and sales strategy to identify and target various potentials for our products.
2. Understand and note down the purchase procurement procedures of the organization, along with names and designations of respective officials right from making an indent for the material to the purchase department to the finance and payment department.
3. Conduct actual product demonstrations at the client's site as and when required.
4. Make note of various competing products and competitors, with information on their pricing and marketing structure.
5. Submit a weekly report on each client clearly giving the details of the organizations visited, personnel met, feedback of personnel, potential for sale of any product(s), likely date of purchase, structure of the organization, present methodologies/products used to solve the problem for which our product(s) are offered.
6. Visit a minimum of 25 clients in a week.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Chemical Engineering at Spilcare-O Metaclen Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Spilcare is a small scale company, which manufactures and markets specialty chemicals such as oil spill dispersants and industrial and maintenance multipurpose liquid cleaners. Spilcare also distributes and represents international manufacturers of industrial and marine mechanical oil, chemical and debris pollution control products such as oil & chemical absorbent kits, oil containment booms, oil recovery skimmers, oil water separators for use on land and water.