Mechanical Engineering Internship
At Skill Lync (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Learn computer-aided engineering analysis such as crashworthiness analysis, multibody dynamics and vehicle dynamics
2. Provide technical support to customers of Skill-Lync
3. Develop 3D models and setup simulations
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mechanical Engineering Internship at Skill-Lync will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
3. This internship is an excellent opportunity for budding mechanical engineers to learn industry-relevant skills. The intern is expected to work 25 hours per week.
Skill Lync (EdXengine) delivers quality education by leveraging technology to equip students with the technical skill set they require, to start and succeed in their respective career paths. Quality educational content created by industry experts is distributed online through our platform across the globe at an affordable rate. A perfect example of this is our ANSYS Structural analysis coursework. At EdXengine, they believe quality education is a fundamental right. A world with equal access to quality education is a place where equal opportunity means something.