Big Data Internship
At Rhombus Labs (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assessment of new application ideas.
2. Develop applications (coding, programming) unnecessary.
3. Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Big Data at Rhombus Labs will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
We are leading technology services firm specializing in the design,development, implementation, and management of Data Science and big data analytics solutions.We bring a deep understanding of the nature of structured and unstructured content to extract knowledge and untrap business value using search and big data. we accelerate development by unifying intelligence, data science,learning, engineering and business.