Electronics Engineering Internship
At JD LABS (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work on PCB fabrication & electronic circuit design.
2. Implement & develop PCB designs using Proteus & Aries and also stimulate them and show the outputs.
3. Design circuits based on the clients' requirement & ensure its functioning.
3. Canvas & explain clients to our brand new designs in drug manufacturing equipments.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Electronics Engineering at JD LABS will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
JDLabs is a research-oriented pharma company established in 2009 (earlier it was JDPharma). We have three divisions of pharma- distributing, manufacturing pieces of equipment, and testing of raw drugs/ equipment and preparations employing various instruments like HPTLC among others. We cater to hospitals, relief centers, and other pharmacies and have over 5 years of experience in this sector. We sell bulk quantities of products sourced from several leading manufacturers.