Mechanical Engineering Internship
At G2G Innovation (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. New Product Design & Development.
2. Reverse Engineering.
3. CAD Drafting, Detailing & 3D Conversion.
4. Tooling Design. Virtual Validation (CAE): 1. Meshing. 2. Structural Analysis. 3. Fatigue and Fracture Analysis Services. 4. Durability and Fatigue Analysis Services.
5. Thermal Analysis.
6. NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness) Analysis Services.
7. Impact, Crash, Safety Analysis Testing Services.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mechanical Engineering Internship at G2G Innovation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
g2G Innovation offers advance mechanical engineering, product design and simulation services to customers across the automotive, aerospace, telecom, consumer, heavy engineering, medical devices & SPM, facilitating them develop complex mechanical designs and products, significantly reduce time-to-market, and penetrate early into existing and emerging markets. Our mechanical engineering and design services help you come up with product designs and services with best in class.