At Dravak Technologies (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Collect detailed product and design information.
2. Design, develop, or implement control circuits or algorithms for electro-mechanical systems.
3. Create a procedure for product testing.
4. Present findings to senior design team members and make recommendations.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mechatronics at Dravak Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Dravak Technologies is an IIT Madras incubated startup with the focus to provide analysis, design and testing services for the prediction and reduction of underwater noise levels for marine and defense industry. With this in mind, we need to develop an autonomous underwater and sea surface vehicle also to provide hydro-graphic surveys and other applications in harbors and inland waters.