Mechanical Design Engineering Internship
At Automated Test System Tech Private Limited (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Design machine assembly in SolidWorks.
2. Coordinate with vendors to manufacture as per drawing.
3. Work on assembly and testing.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mechanical Design Engineering Internship at Automated Test System Tech Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
ATS Technologies Private Limited is a system integrator based in India. We build customized test rigs, vision inspection system and automated test equipment. Our aim is to provide complete turnkey solutions from concept to commissioning.
Our vision is to deliver world-class automated test solutions at an affordable price through our innovations, efficient process, and teamwork. We help manufacturing industries to stay ahead of the competition by increasing the productivity and throughput. We use hardware and software from National Instruments to deliver a complete turnkey solution.