Electronics & Electrical Internship
At Antariksh Technology Ventures (OPC) Private Limited (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Research hardware components.
2. Design/Prototype PCB boards based on product research and product design.
3. Maintain documentation and self-learn new technologies on a regular basis.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Electronics & Electrical at Antariksh Technology Ventures (OPC) Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship
Smartphone powered business and citizen solutions. Smart city platform, powered by Android app 'Swachh Bharat'. The startup founder is Mahek Mahendra Shah (IIT Madras). We are in talks for funding. Our products are apps (smart city apps) & devices.
The startup works closely with Antariksh Waste Ventures Private Limited (which got incubated in IITM Incubation cell recently) founded by the same founder.