Machine Learning Internship
At MagTapp Technologies (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Python programming and software design including debugging & performance analysis.
2. Working with established frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch.
3. Architecture designing for deep learning & neural networks for the recommendation system.
4. Building AI that will recommend content based on the user's activity & interest.
5. Collecting user data for interest-based content & ad delivery.
6. Integrating Algorithms & Libraries.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Machine Learning at MagTapp Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
It is a newly founded technology company having an office in Mumbai. They are developing some really cool products that could impact the lives of millions across the globe. They have hired over 30 employees who will start working from March 1 in Mumbai at various designations and departments. They are developing an artificial intelligence-based reading app.