Data Science Internship
At Ebisu Technologies Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work with large streams of data with tools like Apache Solr, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Flume, and Cassandra.
2. Work on new application development as part of a rapid application development team.
3. Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement distributed applications, and modules as part of a systems development team.
4. Serve as the in-house big data expert to support a fast-paced and dynamic business intelligence solutions group.
5. Provide end-to-end technical expertise and knowledge in support of architecture, design, and development of NoSQL solutions.
6. Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, in both written, and oral formats.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Science at Ebisu Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ebisu provides enterprise the ability to make better decisions, based on past experience + improve them with ML/DQN* Intelligence, predict optimal configurations, measure decision impact , share and enhance them. Their are a startup in the field of deep learning. They aim at redefining UI, using deep learning algorithms.