Engineering Linux System and Networking Internship
At TBM Technologies Private Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Configure new systems or network devices like a new server, router, or firewall and also reconfigure, or make changes to existing servers like the Squid proxy server or the mail servers, etc., or make changes to network devices like firewalls, etc.
2. Work on remote monitoring and maintenance of servers.
3. Monitor and maintain network devices and Linux and Windows systems.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Engineering Linux System and Networking at TBM Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Established in 2006, they are a research driven Mobile-to-Next™ technology company, that dares to dream of a better world tomorrow, because of the work they do today. In 2018, they were recognized as the Telecom Technology Company of the Year - India. They have been named Most Innovative Software Development Company – India in 2017 and Best Telecom Software Company – India. Other awards include being named among the 20 Most Promising Software Development Companies and recognition by GSMA at the Mobile World Congress 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. Their various smart solutions enhance lifestyles and save lives, by enabling more effective communications between families, friends, special interest groups, colleagues, employers and employees, businesses and their customers. Based on their proprietary research, software and technology they deliver scalable and reliable solutions in partnership with telecom operators, including Airtel, Dialog Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone and Idea. A dedicated in-house research team is focused on the development of next generation solutions with sensors, smart devices, location 5.0 technology, multi-lingual multi-modal communication, omni channel delivery platforms, cloud technologies, virtualization, rack servers and mobile phones.