At Lam Research (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Project: Design a test bench to simulate Electrical control functions in their lab.
2. Provide sustaining engineering support.
3. Engineering design changes & documentations under general supervision of a Senior Engineer.
Perks and Benefits
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Engineering at Lam Research will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies, Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ:LRCX) is a fundamental enabler of the silicon roadmap. In fact, today, nearly every advanced chip is built with Lam technology. Their innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. They combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling their customers to shape the future.