At Avalara (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understand Avalara products and integrations.
2. Completing development tasks in C/C++
3. Programming and maintainability of the code should match the industry standards.
4. Documenting the solution approach for each task.
5. Analyze the functional requirements and carry on development activities accordingly.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Engineering at Avalara will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Avalara is a business leader in indirect tax automation and has 23000+ customers worldwide. Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including VAT, sales and use, excise, communications, and other tax types. Their comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use. Their Compliance Cloud platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance tasks imposed by the state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world. Avalara offers more than 650+ pre-built connectors into leading accounting systems, ERP, ecommerce platforms, and other business applications. Each year, they process billions of indirect tax transactions, file hundreds of thousands of tax compliance documents and tax returns, and manage millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents. Avalara’s headquarters are in Seattle, WA and they have offices across the US, UK, Brazil, Belgium and India.