Embedded Systems Internship
Maximize your internship experience and acquire the necessary training you need for a successful career ahead with Sandgrouse Technologies’s internship program. Interns are required to act professionally and ethically at all times by dressing appropriately, following through on commitments, and reporting for work, and completing assignments on time. If, for any reason, you can’t comply with your work schedule or deadline, inform your supervisor ahead of time. Your conduct in the office will serve as a reflection of how you deal with professional work and responsibilities. Make sure that you follow the company’s rules at all times and respect the authorities in the organization.
During your internship program, you will be tasked to perform the following duties:
1. Design, prototype, and verify systems for various embedded applications.
2. Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms.
3. Create and manage documentation for active projects.
4. Interact with clients and help with the development of customized embedded solutions.
5. Test and debug embedded software and applications.
6. Develop hardware and software specifications.
7. Participate in code and design reviews.
8. Provide technical assistance to clients and the sales team.
9. Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For interns assigned to Sandgrouse Technologies’s Embedded Systems team, kindly bring and submit a copy of your validating evidence, such as a transcript of records, your latest resume, academic certificates, and recommendation letters.
2. Fresh graduates and undergraduate students are welcome to apply to Sandgrouse Technologies’s internship program.
Sandgrouse Technologies Pvt Ltd is a No 1 IT development and training company in Bangalore. They specialize in providing the best training with 90% practicals on the projects related to chosen subjects, such as Programming Languages of C, C++, Java, Python, SQL, Embedded systems, Digital Marketing, Hardware & Networking Professional courses.