Embedded System Engineer Internship
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Circuit design, layout and analysis.
2. Verification (LVS/DRC).
3. Hardware characterization.
4. Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Embedded System Engineer at GLOBALFOUNDRIES will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join their growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of their daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how their Application Administration team works.