Electrical Vehicle Testing Internship
At Advanced Structures India Pvt Ltd (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Explain the technical trade-offs of different architecture approaches- serviceability, safety, efficiency, power rating, etc.
2. Maintain confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects.
3. Safely work around high voltage vehicles and to conduct study.
4. Testing and analysis for various vehicle evaluation metrices like- consumption, efficiency, etc. in range evaluation for real world and controlled environment.
5. Benchmarking the safety architectures of the electric vehicle for various aspects.
Perks and Benefits
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Electrical Vehicle Testing at Advanced Structures India Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Advanced Structures specializes in competitor vehicle selection, performance benchmarking, target setting, development, testing & validation services to Automotive Industry in India & China. Their rapid growth in India & beyond is a testimony to their quality of work and on time delivery. Be it vehicle teardown, benchmarking, target setting, road load data acquisition, rig and track validation of cars - or - turnkey design, development and sourcing of buses, Advanced Structures has delivered exceptional
Advanced Structures is the developer of ASI Datalab ( www.asidatalab.com ) - A comprehensive test data management and analysis software covering data from track tests, rig tests and on road trials in every domain of automotive product development.