Electrical Project Trainee Internship
At Altair Engineering (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence.
2. Working on software principles on magnetic flux, inductances, electro-thermal, magneto-thermal, and electrostatic, transient electric analysis.
3. Working on fundamental of magnetic, electric and thermal fields; static, harmonic and transient analysis of electric rotating machines, and other electrical systems like transformers, actuators, sensors, generators.
Perks and Benefits
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Electrical Project Trainee at Altair Engineering will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Altair transforms design and decision making by applying simulation, machine learning and optimization throughout product life cycles. Their broad portfolio of simulation technology and patented units-based software licensing model enable Simulation-Driven Innovation™ for their customers. With more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates 82 offices throughout 25 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 customers across broad industry segments.