Electrical Engineering Internship
At Underwriters Laboratories (Bengaluru) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Perform the electrical testing as per various safety and performance standards under the guidance of LAB engineers.
2. Prepare the documentation of data sheet, test report & certifications under the guidance of Certification engineers.
3. Perform the other duties as required.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the performance of the intern, the company might extend a full-time job offer to deserving candidates. With an offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Electrical Engineering at Underwriters Laboratories will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.