Electrical Electronic Engineering Internship
At IN-RDVS Eelctrical Consulting Pvt Ltd (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Support Component System Leader
2. Support Component / Vehicle Testing
3. Liaise with Customer to understand Project Requirements
4. Support Formulation of Design Specification Documents of Prototype Hardware
5. Support Design of Equipment for Stress Testing of Designed Hardware
6. Prepare Bill of Materials and Liaise with Parts Suppliers
7. Support Component Design Quality Documentation and Processes – FMEAs
8. Design Test Equipment for Prototype Components
9. Formulate End of Line Testing Process and Procedures
10. Analyse and Document Testing Results
11. Attend meetings, write reports
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Electrical Electronic Engineering Internship at IN-RDVS Eelctrical Consulting Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
IN-RDVS is an Indian Joint Venture between UK-based RDVS and India-based IN Engineering. RDVS is an electrical engineering specialist delivering whole vehicle electrical and hybrid projects, as well as niche electronic component designs such as Battery Management Systems. IN Engineering has expertise in a range of automotive engineering services and provides consulting for the automotive sector throughout India and beyond with its other global joint ventures. Drawing on the experience of our staff who have backgrounds from throughout the automotive sector, we possess a deep level of expertise across a very wide range of electronic systems, such as battery electronics, high voltage power systems, body electronics, off-board and test systems.
IN-RDVS has developed electrical and electronic systems for all leading vehicle propulsion technologies including ICE, Hybrid, PHEV, EV, Fuel Cell and Flywheel Hybrid. These have been applied to all number of vehicle types from 2-wheelers to military vehicles, and from early prototypes and motorsport to production vehicles.