E-learning Content Development Internship
At Brevity Incorporated (Mumbai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Redesign and upgrade PPT, PDF, etc.
3. Design reusable templates based on modules.
4. Recruit and finalize VOs, illustrators, etc. as per the requirement of the e-learning module.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for E-learning Content Development at Brevity Incorporated will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Brevity Incorporated, they build scripts based on academic concepts vetted by a world-class faculty that has a real-world context to make abstract content more representational and retentive. These scripts are converted into moving, comic-strip themed animated films with characters that have unique personalities & quirks and who engage with one another as part of an interesting plot. Their product incorporates validated learning through in-film interactions and post-film concept testing for students, along with corresponding analytical feedback from the professors.