Digital Technology Internship
At GE Healthcare (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer, and commitment to deliver the best value proposition.
2. Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals.
3. Demonstrated program/project management skills working on and leading teams.
4. Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
6. Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
7. Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Technology at GE Healthcare will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver for their customers.