Digital Marketing Internship
At Yoaap Media Services (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Managing SEO for the website (online and offline)
2. Increasing followers base, website traffic, driving engagement, determination, and creativity
3. Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
4. Measuring and reporting performance of all SEO and digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs) using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Yoaap Media Services will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a team of expert professionals into the field of digital advertising and ad operations, specially focused towards revenue optimization. They partner with clients around the globe helping them maximize their revenue through efficient Ad Ops Management and their source of high value campaigns and consultancy service.
Their partners include digital publishers, website owners, bloggers, ad networks, ad agencies, ad exchanges & SSP platforms
YOAAP is the unparalleled partner small businesses, publishers, and agencies need. Because of their extensive experience in the digital advertising industry, YOAAP is the super source for all aspects of ad operations.