Digital Marketing Internship
At Vidyarthimitra.org (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
2. Work on the search engine optimization of the website(s).
3. Perform service marketing through digital platforms.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Vidyarthimitra.org will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
VidyarthiMitra.org is an extensive search engine for anyone who wants precise, authentic and upto date information on everything related to education & careers - various courses, schools (from primary to higher secondary) and colleges, UG and PG, Doctoral and Post Doctoral courses, admission procedures, entrance exams, rank predictor, cut-off percentages of the previous years, scholarships & education loans - name it and we have it.