Digital Marketing Internship
At Indian Institute of Legal English (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
2. Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
3. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
4. Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
5. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
6. Work on SEO of the website pages.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Indian Institute of Legal English will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
'The Learn & Earn Program' of Indian Institute of Legal English is designed to complete academic work and provide students with an opportunity to develop working skills. They have found that students who work on campus perform at a higher level academically than those who do not work.