Digital Marketing Internship
At SocioNetic (Mumbai), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work with colleagues and agencies to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic, and bookings across social media, search engine optimization and PR.
2. Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting.
3. Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation to measurement of campaign success.
4. Proofread content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles, and press releases.
5. Help to increase conversion rates and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels.
6. Handle client coordination.
7. Set up pages, establish a presence and build lists on the social networks relevant to our strategic objectives.
8. Assist in the content curation of articles, videos, and white papers that connect to our audience's needs.
9. Meet deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing Internship at SocioNetic will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Established in 2018, SocioNetic has offices located in Mumbai and Bangalore. They are an online marketing and research team who will boost your business by catering to your digital media needs. They deliver web designs, online marketing strategies, email marketing, tailor-made media solutions, SEO and much more for you and your business.
Their ambition is to ensure unparalleled ease of access in the social marketing realm for every company - be it a startup or an established business. SocioNetic exists to redefine and reshape marketing strategies via social media. They target the weak links of your enterprise and act as enablers to it's modification and strengthening. They transform the brand image and media presence of your company online and give you the best marketable image to promote your services thus, converting it to increased sales.