Digital Marketing Internship
At Exchange4Artist (Mumbai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Design campaigns and work with the creative team.
3. Be a part of the client servicing team, attend meetings, prepare presentations and attend events.
4. Make sure that the deadlines are met.
5. Be a part of the new digital & social media section and overlook different social media accounts of the clients.
6. Update the database on regular basis.
7. Create a weekly analysis report on all the campaigns.
8. Create content for mailers.
9. Write content for Web posting.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Exchange4Artist will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Exchange4Artist, they're passionate about the business of artist management. With the experience of multiple facets of the entertainment industry, they can assure you that they can suggest the best entertainment for your events. Their clients include event agencies, hotels, cruise companies, clubs from across India and across other Asian countries like the UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mauritius, etc. They work with the best talents/artists from India and across the world to make dreams come true. Be it a grand wedding ceremony, a simple anniversary celebration, a corporate event, a special event or just any event, they would be happy to add the extra glamour quotient or help you in taking the event a notch above, so all the people attending your event will have it etched in their memories.