Digital Marketing Internship
At Bankonnect Advisory Services (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
2. Oversee a social media strategy.
3. Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
4. Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
5. Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
6. Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
7. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
8. Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Bankonnect Advisory Services will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
MeraEMI.com (A Bankonnect Advisory Services’ initiative) is a Credit Advisory and a loans comparison platform which has been created with a view to offer Loan life-cycle management related services. At a time when large volume service providers and lenders are more interested in the number of clients rather than the clients themselves and the digital disruption is driving towards customer acquisition rather than understanding of customer requirements beyond loans, MeraEMI understands that everyone’s different; that’s why their approach is as individual as the borrower.