Digital Marketing Internship
At Saife Vetmed Private Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
2. Deploying an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
3. Building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
4. Creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Saife Vetmed Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
The company is into manufacturing and marketing of Veterinary healthcare business having All India operations besides presence in the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. The company started its operations in 2009 and now a reputed player in Indian Poultry Industry. It partners with Arm and Hammer, USA; Ewabo, Germany and Anpario, the UK besides the host of other Indian and global players giving the company major strength in terms of network and reach. The company intend to execute new technologies in 2018-19 through the global market, and also participating in the digitalization of Livestock production. The company is well served by professional having qualification and experience in the diverse field.