Digital Marketing Internship
At King Crescent (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Maintain marketing calendars and arrange correspondences with outside vendors & partners.
2. Maintain brand files and promotional files to ensure the correct omnichannel images are prepared for website & stores.
3. Manage advertising calendars for all product lines and digital campaigns from website, social media, and paid & organic search.
4. Manage & setup email marketing.
5. Coordinate and prepare materials for digital marketing presentations to senior management and sales meetings.
6. Communicate weekly retail results and competitive threats.
7. Work cross-functionally with all internal groups to meet marketing launch timelines.
8. Conduct competitive business analysis and recaps for upper management.
9. Support innovation and ideation for campaign & product launch processes.
10. Brainstorm new and exciting ways to reach our customers and then make it happen.
11. Perform all other necessary administrative duties.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at King Crescent will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.