Digital Marketing Internship
At What A Rage (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conduct market research and generate leads.
2. Handle customer profiling.
3. Oversee outbound marketing.
4. Manage email and phone communication.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at What A Rage will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are Rage, a full service digital agency specializing in end-to-end digital transformation and digital marketing solutions. With offices in Singapore, Sydney, Mumbai and Chennai, they provide solutions to clients across the globe. Their core focus is to help their clients explore and realize their full potential on the wonderful world wide web. They make sure their clients achieve their business goals, delivered on time and to the brief. Rage has been in the digital communications business since 1996 and has over 200 digital experts working across multiple cities and timezones.