Digital Marketing Internship
At Syscom Seatings (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns.
2. Set up campaigns and build community through social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
3. Design, build and maintain our social media presence - websites, microsites as per requirements.
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
5. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
6. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
7. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Syscom Seatings will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Founded in August of 1986 and based in Bangalore, India, Syscom Seatings is an ISO 9001: 2008 (Quality Management System) certified company that offers innovative and cost-effective customized office furniture. At Syscom, their core expertise lies in manufacturing and marketing office furniture such as chairs, modular workstations, partitions, desks, conference tables, storage units in wood and steel such as filing cabinets, almirahs, etc. Syscom has over 5,000 esteemed customers and a glimpse of their satisfied customer list includes ITC, TITAN, HCL technologies, CISCO Systems, HUAWEI, HP, OTIS, IFB, HAL, ISRO, BEML, Bishop Cotton School, B.M.S. College of Engineering, Christ Academy, Manipal Hospitals, National Kidney Foundation, etc.