Digital Marketing Internship
At WeHear (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conducting market research for the product.
2. Marketing and new product market survey.
3. Building brand strategy.
4. Working on possible collaborations for the company.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at WeHear will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
WeHear is an early stage startup working on creating advanced hearing aid for empowering deaf people. They believe that 'Everything is achievable through technology'. The human race has created every possible solution for most of the problems in the world, so why not for the problem of disability. So, in WeHear, they are trying to create easily wearable gadgets for deaf people to enable the sense of hearing and to make them able to live their life just like normal people.