Digital Marketing Internship
At Stats and Reports (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Use different digital marketing techniques to promote market research reports.
2. Generate Leads for market research reports by using digital marketing tactics.
3. Write content to promote research reports on different platforms Implement link building campaign and Generate backlinks for the website.
4. Assist in development and execution of communication content strategies via social communities in coordination with goals.
5. Research and administer social media platforms tools in support of social media strategy.
6. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards reports and key reporting tools and point out key areas of importance in accordance to goals.
7. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels for keywords.
8. Communication to team and management on process development timelines and results.
9. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Stats and Reports will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Stats and Reports is a market research and consulting service provider which is supported by numerous group of people having extensive experience in their respective domains. They have collaboration with industry’s leading research providers who works continuously to meet the ever growing demand for market research throughout the year. They understand the value of data and authenticity and how it is important for any business to grow, thus they have collaborated with several brands and outsourcing companies who is a click ready to identify the gaps between any solution which is offered to you and lacks any insight. Unlike any other company, “Stats and Reports” is fully employees and customer driven company which puts customers and employees at supreme place.