Digital Marketing Internship
E-Techno Lab promotes professional and ethical work practices within the organization. Therefore, all interns should arrive to work on time, dress appropriately, and inform their team leaders in case they will not be able to come in on their schedule. Additionally, they are required to abide by the rules and policies of the organization and report accordingly to the company management.
Interns of E-Techno Lab will be performing the following functions:
1. Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
2. Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings.
3. Plan and monitor the ongoing presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.).
4. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools.
5. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
6. Creation of off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
7. Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Candidates who will be chosen to be part of the Digital Marketing team of E-Techno Lab will have to submit their application documents, including resume, cover letter, mark sheets, and certificates if any.
2. Fresh graduates and undergraduate students are welcome to apply for the internship.