Digital Marketing Internship
At AppiDoc Healthcare Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
2. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
3. Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
4. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
5. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
6. Collaborate with designers to improve the user experience.
7. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
8. Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at AppiDoc Healthcare Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
AppiDoc a platform which connects patients with their doctors. A mobile app that allows patients and doctors to connect without being in the same place. All you need is a smartphone and data connectivity to schedule, consult and make payments. The app uses mobile video conferencing to let patients follow up with their doctors from the comfort of their home and offers doctors flexibility in managing their busy schedule.