Data Science Internship
At TransOrg Analytics (Gurugram), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. As an Intern, you’ll work with the data science team to develop analytical solutions for businesses across various domains.
2. Intern will interact with the business development team to understand client requirements and the data science team to identify the most efficient and effective analytics solutions.
3. Intern will develop presentations or proposals that would be pitched to clients.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Science at TransOrg Analytics will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
TransOrg Analytics have built a scalable and cost-effective integration of 'Big Data' and 'Predictive Analytics. Their idea is to help companies make better decisions by understanding the customer's needs through data analytics. By building intelligent and scalable solutions, they help their clients to realise both their short-term tactical and long-term strategic value. Their data scientists have creatively used open source technologies to develop a suite of productized services and industry-centric proprietary, predictive and optimization models.