Data Science Internship
At Shipsy (Gurgaon), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop machine learning algorithms.
2. Perform statistical analyses.
3. Query data sources.
4. Clean and format data.
5. Meet with clinical experts and end-users.
6. Perform other duties as required.
7. Must read, understand, and adhere to all HCA/HealthONE policies and procedures
8. Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.
9. Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
10. Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
11. Extending the company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed.
12. Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
13. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
14. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
15. Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
16. Improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier.
17. Build system for automated fraud detection.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Science at Shipsy will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Shipsy aims to create platforms for data-driven decision making with the vision of bringing visibility and operational efficiency to the Supply Chain. Shipsy is a comprehensive software suite that helps logistics and supply chain companies increase operational efficiency and service levels using actionable insights. The platform capitalizes on the company's existing data and provides critical business insights for the organization, empowering to make better business decisions. Shipsy enables real-time data processing and provides live alerts using scalable machine learning models.