Data Science Internship
At Postdot Technologies (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work closely with Data Engineering and partner teams to author and develop core data sets, within our Data Warehouse and BI tool, to empower operational and exploratory analyses.
2. Work with partner teams to define goals and identify metrics for improving existing features and new releases.
3. Build dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of metrics and experiment results.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Science at Postdot Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Postman is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly six million developers and more than 200,000 companies worldwide. Postman is an elegant, flexible tool used to build connected software via APIs — quickly, easily and accurately. Postman is headquartered in San Francisco and has an office in Bangalore, where it was founded. Postman is privately held, with funding from Nexus Venture Partners.