Data Science Internship
At Honeywell (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Electing features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
2. Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
3. Extending the company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed.
4. Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
5. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
6. Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
7. Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Science at Honeywell will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.