Cyber Forensics Expert Internship
At CryptoMize (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Identify, gain access, and secure any necessary devices or systems to be examined.
2. Reconstruct damaged hardware, if necessary.
3. Copy or use other means to ensure data is not changed during the analysis.
4. Recover the target information and assess the credibility and completeness of the data.
5. Identify and document any metadata associated with the files, such as the date of creation, owner, etc.
6. Document any other findings or discovered files or communications which may be relevant.
7. Ensure that all work is done in compliance with local and federal laws and forensic standards.
8. Collect the information in a legally admissible way.
9. Provide an audit trail.
10. Compile and secure the evidence and write structured reports acceptable for court.
11. Advise and train law enforcement and legal staff on forensics.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for the Cyber Forensics Expert at CryptoMize will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency in India with a presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities, and HNIs in 30+ Countries. CryptoMize is a leading Information Security Company in India that provides Digital Privacy Services and Products, Online Reputation Management Services, Black Hat Marketing Services, Viral Marketing Services, Competitor Analysis Services, Market Research Services, Business Intelligence Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Cyber Forensics Services, Cyber Crime Investigation Services and other traditional services like Web Development Services and Digital Marketing Services. They are a close-knit web of an amazingly talented pool of specialists, an experienced team of multi-disciplinary self-motivated individuals that are Information Security Experts, Digital Privacy Knights, Certified Forensic Experts, Military Intelligence Veterans, Ethical Hackers, Black Hat Marketing Experts, Hardcore Coders, Creative Designers, Online Reputation Management Experts, Political Analysts, Researchers, Copywriters, Experienced Trainers, Lawyers, Doctors, Pilots, Chefs, Bodyguards and some that cannot be confined with a Generic Job Description. They are equipped with Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, super speed, teleportation, weird imagination, omnipresence other usual stuff, and of course, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based proprietary Tools, Assets, and Resources which are so powerful that they can only run on Powerful Datacenters, Mainframes and Supercomputers and have been years in development, implementation, learning, and improvement. They can pretty much perform the usual, traditional, everyday tasks with our eyes closed, hands tied, legs crossed, and in sleep.