Content Writing Internship
At Sattva Consulting (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Ability to write content cohesively with the right audience in mind.
2. Very good hold in grammar and should be able to develop content in a structured manner.
3. Create marketing content including newsletters, emailers, website, and blogs. Also create help content (guides, videos, tooltips) for the product.
4. Should have good experience in writing blogs, social media content or any other form of content writing.
5. Any kind of corporate experience will be a plus.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
7. Provide support to the consultant team on product delivery activities of Shift.
8. Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
9. Humility, willingness to listen and learn.
10.Self-driven, curious and adaptable personality with the ability to work independently.
11.Passionate and driven towards creating social impact.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Sattva Consulting will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sattva Consulting are an organisation driven by the mission to end poverty in their lifetime. Their work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. They work with their clients - corporations, philanthropists, foundations and social organisations - to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximise the social return on their investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive their work. This approach helps them and their clients, develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems.
They are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. They bring the right balance of head-heart-hand to their work.
Their work is powered by passionate energy of their mission-driven young team, guided by the strong leadership and advisory board who bring in multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors. Their team of 150 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi come with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and are bound together by their common commitment to social impact.