Content Writing Internship
At Innolution (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
2. Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
3. Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
4. Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
5. Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
6. Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.).
Perks and Benefits
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the performance of the intern, the company might extend a full-time job offer to deserving candidates. With an offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writer at Innolution will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.