Content Writing Internship
At Imagin8ors (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Embellish children's content with questions and activities
2. Add metadata to various content types to organize it for maximum learning and engagement
3. Work with an experienced curation team to design/curate online/offline activities
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Imagin8ors will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
3. Should be a hands-on designer with strong ability to work individually as well as a part of a team
Imagin8ors is a Singapore-based startup with operations in Chennai. They work with each child from an early age to nurture imagination and creativity, and to build a foundation for computational thinking through the interest-based discovery of content. They collate content and design delivery mechanisms that equip kids to meet the challenges of a dynamically unfolding future.